Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Associate Manager Facilities (Electrical)
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Responsible for management and oversight of the Electrical teams and overall maintenance program for Electrical equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manages teams that maintains Electrical equipment and supporting equipment including Power Monitoring Systems.
• Provides guidance to facilities Electrical team and Electrical consultants;
• Overall management of systems utilizing computer driven Power Monitoring Systems.
• Ensures the Electrical team is reviewing, monitoring, responding and reacting as necessary to alarm notifications from the Power Monitoring Systems.
• Ensures assignment and completion of scheduled Electrical Preventative Maintenance and corrective maintenance activities.
• Performs management responsibilities including timesheet review and approval, employee development, performance feedback, and selection;
• Communicates and sets expectations of IOPS and facilities department initiatives;
• Monitors employees activities to ensure they are following all the proper SOPs.
• Monitors employees training to ensure that all requirements are met, including OJT;
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate outside contractors/vendors to perform scheduled and/or non-scheduled Preventative Maintenance or general work.
• Schedule, assign, complete and review incursions specific to Electrical activities.
• Communicate and coordinate with each department and within Facilities Management when planned and unplanned work events occur.
• Participate in compliance and Electrical related investigations and provide insight from team.
• Prepare management of change documentation as necessary.
• Ensure all Electrical work records are documented correctly.
• Oversee the execution of small departmental Electrical projects.
• Interface with other departments, contractors and disciplines for scheduling facilities related repairs.
• Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) including proper communication of compliance related events to facilities compliance team.
• Maintain and order adequate equipment, spare parts and supplies for Electrical inventory.
Education and Experience:
• Requires B.S. in Electrical engineering with 6 years of relevant experience or technical certificate with 8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous leadership experience required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Website : http://www.regeneron.com/
Our first approved product, ARCALYST® (rilonacept), an anti-inflammatory agent, has been available to patients in the U.S. since 2008. In late 2011, we launched EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, also known in the scientific literature as VEGF Trap-Eye and Intravitreal Aflibercept Injection, and received approval from the FDA for a second indication in September 2012. In August 2012, Regeneron and Sanofi, obtained FDA approval for ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion.