The Facilities Mechanic is responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of all the large industrial systems used to support a semiconductor test environment in Easton, PA. Successful candidate will have experience working in a clean room environment as well as demonstrable experience maintaining UPS, generators, pump systems and chillers. The position is responsible for independent thought and action and is also responsible for being aware of the impact of those actions on the facility and the other employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain and coordinate maintenance activities of major industrial equipment
· Keep records of maintenance contracts; track renewal periods; schedule activities
· Monitor building systems’ adherence to spec
· Maintain maintenance logs
· Be able to independently address minor facilities issues and be able to escalate larger issues accordingly
· Obtain quotes and manage contractors for small construction activities
· Installation, operation, repair and maintenance of building support systems such as:
o Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC
o Chilled water maintenance, pump maintenance and repair
o Generator exercise and monitoring
o Compressors and distribution equipment
o Vacuum pumps
o Building control systems
o De-ionized water production equipment
o Bulk solvent delivery systems
· Qualify as an Emergency Response Team member and adhere to all requirements thereof
· Routine monitoring of equipment performance via checklists and other methods of data collection
· Handling, sorting, and disposal of solid and liquid chemical wastes generated in a Wafer fabrication facility
· Some office modifications may be required on occasion
· General facilities maintenance activities
· Equipment and production area moves
· Laboratory fabrication and modification
None. Position reports to the regional director of facilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 5 years of directly applicable experience
• Clean room facility maintenance background is required
• Computer literate
• Valid Driver's License required
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must speak English fluently.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to perform mathematical functions necessary to perform the tasks outlined as primary duties.
Website : http://www.anadigics.com
About ANADIGICS Global vision. Local touch. Uncompromising Technology Leadership. We continue to break new ground in the global communications marketplace with industry-leading products for wireless and broadband applications. OEMs and ODMs worldwide are building devices with faster connections, extended battery life and a myriad of enhanced capabilities using ANADIGICS advanced GaAs RFICs. We’re powering the 4th generation technologies that are revolutionizing our world with smart homes, the mobile office and anywhere, anytime connectivity. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Warren, NJ, ANADIGICS today has offices, design centers and manufacturing facilities spread across six countries and three continents. Our masterful blend of technology innovation and adherence to major standards in the wireless and wireless broadband markets has resulted in ANADIGICS products being featured in the world’s most advanced reference designs from industry leaders. Working closely with our global partners and customers, we continue to help define the requirements of next generation wireless applications and technology solutions. From our state of the art, 6-inch GaAs manufacturing facility to our proprietary and patented InGaP-Plus™ process, ANADIGICS technology leadership remains the driving force behind our products and success in the global wireless and wireless broadband markets.