Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is between $5 and $10 million in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Sodexo Facility management seeks a qualified Site Services Director to oversee multi-services for an international global client in Northern, CA; with strong management, safety and total integrated facilities experience. This manager will be the top leadership position for Sodexo at this site and will oversee the day to day operation of site services including Mail Services, Reprographics, Shipping/Receiving, Landscaping, Janitorial, Pest Control, events, and moves.
Ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills; significant experience facility management, Safety, contract and client relationship management skills; negotiation, communication and reporting skills; and safety oriented. The General Manager will manage budgets in excess of 5 Million dollars. This manager will report to the District Manager and have up to 5 direct reports on multiple shifts.
Experience in industrial/Manufacturing environment a plus.
This is a key leadership position with excellent growth opportunities. #LI
Want to be a sponsor?