Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
• Directly support the Facility Manager by monitoring the maintenance and services of all facilities operations with in the building.
• Monitors facilities staff to deliver expected service levels to the client within the prescribed budget.
• Monitors and coordinates facilities work assignments for building technicians, vendors, and contractors as directed by the Facility Manager.
• Completes all facilities related reports accurately and on time following the established policies for record keeping.
• Ensure client satisfaction with site leadership team by providing a seamless interface of the client real estate organization and facilities through leadership, responsiveness and creativity that develops and maintains a positive relationship
• Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances.
• Helps support cost savings targets to contribute to exceed or achieve account savings goals.
• Supports requests associated with audits.
• Assist Facility Manager with tactical planning for the facilities team goals and objectives.
• Assists with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers.
• Resolves problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, security, conference rooms, furniture as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
• Provides support for meetings, as needed and directed.
• Assists with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities.
• Assists management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
• Provides facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested.
• Acts as an interface with client, visitors and guests. Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation. Ensures delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with JLL performance. Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
• Reads and understands the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
• Ensures appropriate follow up with customers.
• Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
• Provides direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required, to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
• Ensures all supply orders are placed in a timely manner; comply with all sourcing directives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Good working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel).
• Strong organizational and management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
• Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications; furniture, accounting and building systems – preferred.
• Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficiency.
• Monitor and report to the Facility Manager on the facility operation, through both direct employees and third-party service providers, to ensure that all KPI’s and SLA’s are met or exceeded.
• In general the Facility Coordinator will work in Client’s contact center environment which involves day to day interaction with the client’s employees; as well as day to day supervision of the delivery of service from the JLL contracted services at a facility.
Minimum Required Education:
• High school diploma or GED; community college degree in business administration.
• Experience in Facilities Management at a junior entry level – preferred.
JLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at
https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR Policies/Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.pdf
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Website : http://www.jll.com/
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specializing in commercial real estate services and investment management. We create value for companies and institutions that invest in and use real estate. Our 48,000 people work across 1,000 locations in 70 countries to serve the global, regional and local needs of corporates, investors and developers. Our integrated services offering is grounded in expertise in all property types, a deep understanding of real estate markets and capital markets, and is coordinated and consistent across geographies.