Falls Church, VA 20598
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Serve as the Facilities Manager for a Support Services contract in the Washington Metropolitan Area in support of an Intelligence Community customer. The manager will be responsible for program leadership, decision making and management of work requirements within this division utilizing a skilled team in an environment that requires flexibility, adaptability, and responsiveness. The manager will provide oversight to the two (2) facilities services groups; minor renovations/O&M renovation services and base services necessary to support operations.
The Facilities Manager must demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to manage a complex program in a diverse and dynamic environment.
* The Manager will have full authority and responsibility for assuring performance of facilities services objectives and standards identified in the Support Services contract are met.
* Establish a prioritized list and implementation schedule for all base services and minor renovations services in coordination with Government management team.
* Ensure customers- requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget.
* Support the Government in planning and evaluation customer requirements
* Support the Government in planning O&M activities to include infrastructure improvements and recapitalization
* Provide oversight to ensure key performance measurements are collected, analyzed and reported.
* Attend meetings with building owner representative, tenants and GPOCs to discuss facility issue, coordinate major projects and facility functions, build team relationsips and prioritize action items
* Develop and implement emergency procedures, to include an essential personnel team available to respond to emergencies, to include weather related actions, mission critical activities and security incidents
* Ensure full compliance with all site policies and procedures to include updates to AsBuilts, Outage Requests and other project related procedures
* Support the Government in strategic planning, developing partnerships, and collaboration to continually present integrated solutions across the facilities teams, contracts, stakeholders and customers.
* Develop, maintain and monitor metrics to track impact and progress of efficiency and quality improvements.
* Recommend, develop, implement, establish and enforce procedures and programs to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness
Required Qualifications and Experience:
The Facilities Manager shall possess, at a minimum:
* Bachelor-s Degree in Architecture or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or General)
* A minimum of five (5) years of relevant, recent facilities management experience supporting an enterprise base operations contract greater than $100M
* Experience leading diverse teams (professional and trades), preferred
* Basic computer skills (MS Office and Lotus Notes)
* Experience working within the Intelligence Community for at least 5 years
* Must possess a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
* PMP Certification, preferred
* Experience using MAXIMO, preferred
* Basic understanding and familiarization with:
* Construction Management
* Building operations and management
* Project management related to facilities operations
* Knowledge of general plumbing, electrical, maintenance and other general trades
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE-s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran-s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
Website : http://www.pae.com
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software. Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.