Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Job Title: Regional Manager / Facility Management - Based in DC Metro
Location: DC Metro Area
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Responsibilities: Accountable for the field execution of integrated facility management services within assigned geographic area (what, how and results). Portfolio includes mainly Office space. Strong skills in client relationship management and communication, strategic planning mindset, organizational savvy, team leadership and ability to identify and manage variation is metrics. Own implementation of services and financial success of the assigned portfolio in accordance with client policies, procedures and standards. Ensures all resources i.e. human, financial, etc. are managed within the policies and procedures of the Client and Jones Lang LaSalle. The position may also manage an assigned staff of Area Managers.
• Accountable for the day to day performance of the assigned team and delivery of services within stated service levels, processes, procedures to support and deliver services to achieve KPI Goals and objectives.
• Review regional metrics and compare against account wide metrics and industry benchmarks to ensure that the portfolio is being managed to meet or exceed goal parameters.
• Team with account leadership to develop ideas, measure, monitor, and report cost savings and value add opportunities for the region.
• Represent client’s real estate organization at the regional level, developing and fostering regional client relationships as appropriate.
• Assists clients to understand corporate initiatives and communicate in collaboration with client’s real estate representatives, approved service levels within portfolio.
• Interfaces, collaborates and develops strong relationships with Client’s Real Estate representatives.
• Manage to the staffing levels and metrics as set by leadership to ensure staffing levels are appropriate. Sponsors staffing changes (increases and decreases) for approval.
• Develop and maintain a high performance team utilizing HR top grading tools for hiring, talent and succession planning, manager and individual development planning.
• Ensures bonus plans for direct reports and assigned team are signed and reviewed in accordance with Jones Lang LaSalle’s human resource processes. Ensures performance reviews and other HR procedures and duties for line staff are conducted according to policy, i.e. submission of compensation (base salary, bonus, merit increases, promotions) for review and approval.
• Develop and own the implementation plan for training, education and expectations to ensure team adheres to all processes and procedures.
• Develop and manage annual operating expense plan, providing input and justification during the planning process, management and tracking throughout the year for assigned geography.
• Provides input and support to strategic planning initiatives and work with the Transactions and Project Management teams to identify portfolio and vacant space reduction opportunities.
• Provides regional input to annual financial plans for occupancy changes and capital, and support account by identifying unforeseen emergency expenditures throughout the year.
• Provide input and justification to multi-year capital infrastructure plan for assigned geography.
• Accountable for the accuracy and timely updates to all systems data utilized for the account to support IFM.
• Ensure team’s compliance with Strategic Sourcing Diversity and Development goals.
• Collaborate with Client’s real estate representatives to support Disaster Planning and Business Resumption activities.
• Review and maintain the completeness of all Business Disaster Resumption Plans (BDRP’s) and ensure the teams are in place to support the program inclusive of call trees and contact information. Periodic testing to be completed.
• Ensure all properties are operated, maintained and tested in accordance with local, state and national requirements; by those required and expected for account Critical Environment Management program, critical processes and reporting requirements.
• Ensure the team implements the space management processes accurately reporting the occupied and vacant space according to the process established by the Occupancy Planners.
• Support Transaction Management field resources on transactions, site and process issues, monitor status reports on all transaction activity and on-going marketing efforts, and providing any additional portfolio insight critical to the transaction.
• Performs additional job duties as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Communications, Engineering or similar field.
• 10 year’s operational experience with responsibility for leading teams in a service environment, including 5 years experience in commercial real estate services.
• Professional certification desired (CFM, CPM, RPA or similar)
• Solid procurement, bidding process and cost estimating background, highly desired.
• Strong supervisory skills required, with the ability to coach mentor and train.
• Business acumen including financial planning, must be able to manage within budget and time constraints.
• Prove record of success managing a large portfolio (1m sq. ft.) and/or multiple sites
• Demonstrated leadership skills in managing people and customers.
• Strong oral and written communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system required.
• Superior customer service, relationship building and follow up skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at
https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR Policies/Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.pdf
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Website : http://www.jll.com/
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specializing in commercial real estate services and investment management. We create value for companies and institutions that invest in and use real estate. Our 48,000 people work across 1,000 locations in 70 countries to serve the global, regional and local needs of corporates, investors and developers. Our integrated services offering is grounded in expertise in all property types, a deep understanding of real estate markets and capital markets, and is coordinated and consistent across geographies.