Industrial Facilities Maintenance Technician-1 Million Sq Ft Facility
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great company looking for long term employees.”
We are growing and looking for a talented Large Commercial Facilities Maintenance Technician to join our Operations team! If you are passionate about logistics and consistently go out of your way to learn and master new skills, we want you on our team!
Facilities Maintenance Technician
· Manage the maintenance and repair of a residential and large commercial building including: HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry
· Maintain the interior of the building including: drywall, doors, walls, floors and ceilings
· Maintain the exterior of the building including: siding, gutters, decks, fences and windows
· Perform electrical repairs to appliances, fixtures, switches and circuits
· Perform plumbing repairs to water and sewage systems, including replacement of fittings and clearing of stoppages
· Perform general repairs throughout the facility including custom work
· Prepare and paint interior and exterior spaces
· Remodeling of building spaces
· Replacing lightbulbs
· Be proactive by maintaining a clean work area that is free of hazards
· Other tasks assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion
· Ability to a self-starter, thinking through and taking on unfamiliar projects
· Ability to stop task, relocate all equipment and restart them to meet the needs of the company
· Ability to follow written and oral communication
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and
providing exemplary customer service
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Have basic computer skills
· Clean driving record
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required
· Trade school degree or certificate preferred
· 3-5 years of maintenance and/or construction experience
· Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, pushing, grasping, and feeling
· Occasionally work in cramped and awkward positions
· Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights up to 65 lbs.
This position reports to the General Manager
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), Vacation, casual work environment and more.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Deliveries by Davidson was formed in October of 1981 by Don Davidson Jr. Mr. Davidson was employed by Briggs Transportation as a Truck Driver in local 600. His operations started with two trucks and one customer, and it started in the basement of his home located in Bellfontaine Neighbors, MO. Soon Mr. Davidson bid on midnight shifts which provided the opportunity to build the new company during the day and cultivate new customers and business relationships.
After 32 years of growth, Davidson Surface / Air has evolved into an International Logistics Company doing business around the United States as well as Canada, England, Denmark, and Japan. Our fleet is over 50 power units that are owned and maintained by Davidson Surface / Air.
Davidson Surface / Air, Inc. is now in its 35th year of operations. We are fortunate to have many small customers, as well as large customers. Our services range from state of the art web based bar coding and product accountability second to none.
Our Haz-Mat compliance gives us a true all around expedited truck service as well as our state of the art 4,000,000 cubic foot warehouse now being able to offer Free Trade Zone services for out of the country container import and export services. We also have a brokerage service with access to over 5,000 trucks nationwide.
From state of the art warehousing to import and export services, including domestic and international Air Freight, we stand by to accommodate any of your 3rd party logistic needs as well as any unusual transportation and warehousing challenges.