Compass Group LLC
New York City, NY, United States
Facilities, Manager, Food Services
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
REGIONAL FACILITIES MANAGER - BASED IN NEW YORK
This position will oversee multiple accounts at a Regional level and continue to grow the territory through new business development. Requires strong business presence and client influencing skills. The ideal candidate will have extensive Facilities Management knowledge, polished presentation skills, strong financial management acumen, and experience leading successful teams that exceed client expectations in all facilities scope of work.
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to become a leader in a great company and growing corporation. In this role you would serve as the primary representative of Eurest Services for the designated region within the B & I division of Compass Group. You would be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within your assigned region through subordinate managers and directors. You will continually monitor operating units and selectively negotiate, as needed, for matters relating to account operations in order to assure highest client and customer satisfaction levels and account retention. You would also be responsible for providing strong employee relations, achievement of financial goals and future business growth plans. In carrying out assigned responsibilities, you must ensure that all personnel under his/her operational control comply with all client, government, corporate, and division policies and procedures.
* Financial management acumen, financial responsibilities may exceed $30M
* Requires strong business presence and client influencing skills, polished presentation skills
* Operations Excellence - experience leading successful teams that exceed client expectations in all facilities scope of work.
* People Management
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Prior experience at a Regional level required managing over $10M
* 10+ years Facilities Management experience
* Facilities Management Certification (FMC)
* Ability to communicate effectively in written formal and oral presentations from hourly staff to CEO level.
* Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
* Ability to maintain organization and control in an ever-changing environment
* Must exhibit self-initiative, accountability, flexible and good leadership skills as well as political savvy
* Must possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
APPLY TO EUREST SERVICES TODAY!
_Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA_
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMPASS STORY
COMPASS GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. AT COMPASS, WE ARE COMMITTED TO TREATING ALL APPLICANTS AND ASSOCIATES FAIRLY BASED ON THEIR ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
Req ID: 327942
KELLY L LUQUE
Compass Group LLC
Website : http://www.compassny.com