Riverstone Residential Group.
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for providing effective customer service to all prospective tenants, current tenants and property staff by utilizing in-depth knowledge of the property and its functions. This position is also responsible for assisting property staff with the planning and implementation of resident activities and promoting a quality living experience for all residents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinates all resident functions and activities.
• Orients residents to the property, as well as assists with utility set up.
• Develops and publishes property newsletter, which includes planned events, resident services, and advertisements.
• Provides additional amenities to residents, such as movie rentals, books, and games.
• Ensures guest suites are in rental condition.
• Delivers packages to residents and staff and sends package claim reminders.
• Schedules activity center or clubhouse rentals, maintains the contract on any such rental, and collects applicable fees.
• Processes work orders for the Maintenance Department, ensures they are completed timely and accurately, and contacts the resident to determine if they are satisfied with the work completed.
• Prepares weekly Maintenance report to verify resident requests are being completed.
• Supports office staff by providing clerical support, such as answering phone calls, filing, processing property invoices, and processing lease and renewal paperwork, as assigned.
• Handles resident issues, including neighbor disputes, maintenance repairs, and resident requests.
• Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, and alerts Maintenance to items that need to be repaired.
• Prepares Incident Reports pertaining specifically to resident issues, in accordance with National Standards.
• Participates in Company-provided training such as fair housing, safety, non-discrimination, and harassment prevention.
• Complies with all Company National Standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1year previous customer service experience is preferred for this position.
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
• Ability to use a personal computer and has working knowledge of email, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax machine, printer, copier, 10-key, and key track system.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
• Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Ability to cope with and defuse situations involving angry or difficult people.
• Ability to set and meet goals.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain flexibility and creativity in a variety of situations.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to drive an automobile.
• Current driver license and automobile insurance.
• Other licenses and/or certifications as required by state law.
• Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed uniform policy.
• Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
• Ability to work weekends and non-traditional holidays.
• Must be available to work on-call or when needed due to staffing shortages.
• Some travel may be required.
• Standing, walking, and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
• Frequent talking and hearing.
• Moderate climbing, balancing, stooping, crouching, and reaching.
• Sustains substantially recurring movement to fingers, hands, wrists, legs, and feet.
• Pronounced visual acuity (near and far) and field of vision.
• Ability to judge distances and spatial relationships.
• Ability to identify and distinguish color.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to compare, copy, compute, compile, coordinate, negotiate, communicate, and instruct.
• Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
• Ability to work under moderate to minimal supervision.
• Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions (temperatures may vary depending on the weather in the different regions).
• Exposure to noise, vibrations, atmospheric conditions, as well as working in confined or restricted spaces.
• Potential exposure to communicable diseases through frequent contact with public.
• Possible exposure to short-tempered or aggressive people.
• Potential exposure to chemicals, electrical shock, heights, mechanical parts or machines, fire, and radiation.
Riverstone Residential Group.
Website : http://www.riverstoneres.com
Riverstone Residential Group, the nation's largest 100% third-party multifamily manager, oversees apartments for rent throughout the United States in conventional, affordable, student housing, military housing, senior housing, and lease-up communities. Our convenient online apartment search provides information on Riverstone apartments for rent in your community, including pet-friendly apartment rentals. Our apartment homes feature unparalleled resident services that reflect our dedication to creating bold and inspiring living spaces.