Job Detail for
ATTENDANT, WAREHOUSE (PART-TIME) @ Canteen Vending - Largo
Job Location: Compass Group, North America, LARGO, FL, 33778, USA
Networking and Premium Apply
Continue to Apply Online
Jobs In Attendant Warehouse Part Time...
| Jobs In Attendant Ware...
| Jobs In Attendant...
* We have an opening for a part-time *WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT *position.
* *Location*: Canteen - 8801 Enterprise Blvd., Largo, FL. 33773 /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: P/T; 8:00am - 12:00pm.
* *Requirement*: Must have relevant warehouse experience, including pallet jacks, forklifts, hand trucks, etc.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
* Summary:* Receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
2. Conveys materials from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
3. Places materials/goods on racks, shelves and bins or in refrigerated rooms according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
4. Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
5. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves; conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
6. Marks materials with identifying information.
7. Opens bales, crates and other containers.
8. Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
9. Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
10. Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
11. Uses computer to enter records.
12. Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
13. Drives vehicle to transport stored items or to pick up items.
14. Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
15. Prepares parcels for mailing.
16. Maintains inventory records.
17. Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 185434
Search For Jobs Near Largo Fl 33778 Usa