Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Join a rapidly growing team at JLL by helping us grow our ecommerce client’s US portfolio.
This ground floor expansion provides an opportunity for team members to apply building engineering skills in new ways. As part of a new line of business, we are developing means and methods by which facilities, systems and assets are managed throughout their lifecycle. This explosive new business will create near term challenges and long term career choices.
• Responsible for performance of team of Technicians/ Mechanics/ Operating Engineers over multiple shifts or a large scale facility to perform maintenance and repair on client equipment and facilities systems.
• Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior.
• Drive performance as measured by client’s Key Performance Indicators
• Establish relationships with client Site Leads, business partners such as EHS leads and FM clientele to establish trust and credibility in the delivery of IFM services
• Resolve FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
• Provide engineering guidance to Technician s as needed to ensure operations are aligned with site and portfolio goals and values
• Develop and manage operating expense budgets for relevant sites including monthly variance reports
• Initiate purchase order requests for goods and services for sites within responsibility
• Manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
• Administer training to ensure compliance, readiness and competency of staff
• Drive and promote safety culture within portfolio including subcontractors, suppliers and visitors
• Work with Regional Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
• Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
• Act as point of contact with site occupants, property management/ Landlords to coordinate FM activities and ensure client needs are met
• Support the Regional Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client as requested.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the annual account plan as identified by the Account Director. Leadership/ employee management
• Develop a strong collaborative team-based environment.
• Ensure compliance with JLL minimum operational audit and safety standards
• Assist in the development and management of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets
• Import JLL best practices in the interest of exceeding client goals and expectations
• Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management or property management preferred
• Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Facilities Manager, Chief Engineer or equivalent, including managing teams, budget responsibilities, supplier management, problem solving, and client/ customer relations
• Experience managing remote teams preferred
• Experience managing teams in an industrial environment containing conveyance, process control, and powered trucks, preferred
• Relevant training in MHE, Controls Systems, PIT as well as general building operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Must have solid knowledge of building/ mechanical, electrical systems (MEP)
• Experience required using CMMS systems and reporting
• Demonstrated communication skills written and verbal including negotiation and conflict resolution
• Must have strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Office
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to align, motivate and lead a team including creating accountability
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at
https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR Policies/Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.pdf
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Website : http://www.jll.com/
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specializing in commercial real estate services and investment management. We create value for companies and institutions that invest in and use real estate. Our 48,000 people work across 1,000 locations in 70 countries to serve the global, regional and local needs of corporates, investors and developers. Our integrated services offering is grounded in expertise in all property types, a deep understanding of real estate markets and capital markets, and is coordinated and consistent across geographies.