connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Total System Services, Inc.
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are People-Centered Payments, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — TSYS may be the right place for you.
The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with the Facilities Manager to support all facilities activities at the corporate headquarters and call center locations. The Facilities Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Facilities department to function effectively and efficiently. Duties include, but are not limited to: work order coordination, security badge and access assignment, event preparation, maintenance of office machines, stocking supplies and back-up reception coverage. Qualified candidates will maintain a dedication to excellence, display a positive and proactive attitude, and provide excellent customer service. Good communication and people skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of personalities are essential.
- Assist with office moves, furniture modifications and office setups
- Oversee contracted vendors during office moves and renovations
- Create and issue security badges for building access
- Coordinate with building management to resolve service calls, parking concerns, and security and safety issues
- Assist in event preparation and breakdown
- Maintain a clean and orderly office environment
- Maintain appearance of conference rooms and common areas
- Maintain kitchen supplies and equipment
- Restock paper and copy machine products
- Order and stock office supplies as necessary
- Provide daily status updates to the Facilities Manager regarding completed and pending trouble tickets or issues
- Provide regular reception relief coverage
- Retrieve, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Assist other departments on various projects as needed
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Relevant experience providing facilities support in a busy organization
- Able to prioritize workload and work under pressure with a high level of proficiency and initiative
- Able to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide of range of individuals
- Able to meet deadlines and maintain regular attendance
- Able to work overtime when needed, including weekends
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information and materials
- Must work well with hand tools
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds and climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic
- High school degree required
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
JOB: Facilities Management
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-Texas-Austin
ORGANIZATION: NetSpend Corporation
JOB POSTING: Dec 12, 2016, 1:30:49 PM
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing
RECRUITER: LaVonne Sheets
Total System Services, Inc.
Website : http://www.tsys.com
The people of TSYS® believe we are part of something bigger. Each and every day, we have the opportunity to touch millions of people and businesses — both a tremendous honor and a huge responsibility. For each of life’s purchases, TSYS is behind the scenes making the process frictionless and safe.